Sender:
From:
"Snudden, Bonnie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 09:59:07 -0700
Re: CD Skin:  I wonder if these would cause added stress on the disc and player.  Also, if it would cause more rapid disc rot?  I didn't see any reference to that in the web site.

Bonnie Snudden, Team Leader
Information Management, Extraction
Phone: 780-790-8293 Fax: 780-713-3001
Email: snudden.bonnie @ syncrude.com

        This email message and any attachments is intended as a private communication for the sole use of the primary addressee and any individuals listed for copies in the original message. The information contained in this email is private and may contain personal, confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient you are hereby notified that copying, forwarding or other dissemination or distribution of this communication by any means is prohibited. If you are not specifically authorized to receive this email or if you believe that you received it in error, please notify the original sender immediately and delete or destroy this message and any copies of it. We honour similar requests relating to the privacy of email communications.