Sender:
From:
Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 13:46:12 -0500
John:

Thanks for the your thoughts and mention of this Day of Rembrance.  I have
a special place in my heart for NASA, as my father (now retired) worked for
NASA for oh so many years, and Christa (Ms. to me) McAuliffe was a teacher
at my junior high school when I attended it back in the early-mid '70s.
She taught ninth grade social studies.  The other ninth grade social
studies teacher was the neice of Senator Sam Ervin, Chairman of the Senate
Watergate Committee.  The schoolheld a special memorial service, and many
former students attended.  A memorial/tribute is displayed in the school's
lobby.

Seems to me that many records managers have a great deal of interest in the
space program.  I noticed a quote in a column in the Washington Post from a
name I have seen on the list that related to the Air & Space Museum in DC.

Enjoy the weekend.

Tod Chernikoff, CRM
Silver Spring, MD

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 13:06:43 -0500, Gervais, John <John.Gervais@CCRA-