Sender:
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 12:54:12 -0600
From:
"mckinney, susan" <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
cc: Lynette Downing <[log in to unmask]>
Folks:

The Twin Cities Chapter of ARMA International will be hosting a
Certified Records Manager (CRM) Exam Prep Workshop on Friday, Feb. 11
and Saturday, Feb. 12, 2005 at the Crowne Plaza Minneapolis Airport West
in Bloomington, MN. (very close to the Mall of America)   Registration
is $150.00.

This workshop is designed to assist those who are currently taking the
CRM Exam, those who have applied to take the exam, and those who are
just thinking about it.  There will be two tracks; a basic track for
Parts I-V, and an advanced track for those working on Part VI.

Our instructors will include 3 members of the ICRM Board of Directors:
Deb Gearhart, CRM, Steve Golden, CRM and Steve Whitaker, CRM.  They will
be available to answer any questions you might have regarding the exam
process.

More information is available at:

http://www.twincities.arma.barr.com/programs/2004-2005%20Month/2005%2002
%20Workshop.pdf  or you may contact Lynette Downing, CRM at

Hope to see you there.

Fondly,
Susan

Susan McKinney, CRM
Director, Records & Information Management
University of Minnesota
502 Morrill Hall
100 Church St. SE
Minneapolis, MN  55455