Sender:
From:
JESSE WILKINS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2005 16:24:16 -0700
Hi all, and with apologies for cross-posting,

I wanted to let everyone know I will be teaching several CDIA+ courses in
the coming months. The classes are two days and designed to prepare
attendees to pass the CompTIA CDIA+ exam. Cost varies by location, but will
include all training materials, a resource CD, and breaks and catered lunch
both days.

The CDIA+ exam validates the ability to sell, design, implement, and support
a document imaging system. It covers the entire imaging system lifecycle,
from project management to business process analysis to the technologies
that form the basis for document imaging.

Upcoming classes:
February 10-11, AIIM Chicago course
March 3-4, Denver public course
March 10-11, AIIM Chicago course
March 24-25, AIIM Southwest course in Houston

I will also be holding classes in Dallas, Seattle, and the greater
Washington, DC area in coming months.

For more information on a particular course, or the CDIA+ program in
general, feel free to contact me directly at [log in to unmask]
or at (303) 574-1455.

Cheers,

Jesse Wilkins
CDIA+, EDP, LIT, ICP