Sender:
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 09:37:38 -0500
From:
Marisa Hudspeth <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: Archives Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Hello,

My institution has recently purchased the Skupsky Retention Manager 3
software. Does anyone else have experience working with this software
that wouldn't mind providing some advice? I would particularly
appreciate any experience regarding using the software for a non-profit
research and educational institution?  All the language seems so geared
towards corporate america...

Thank you in advance,
Marisa Hudspeth
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution Archivist

P.S. Thank you very much to those who replied to my last request
regarding access to Trustees and Corporation meeting minutes.