Sender:
From:
Joseph F Ganley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 10:53:56 -0500
Hello List,
I have made a few postings in the 10 or so years I’ve been in the shadows
of the List. I am employed with a mortgage company in South Florida.

We are about to embark on a project of changing Loan Operating Systems.
There is currently no document database existing for housing the inventory,
tracking doc changes or inventory of the business/print rules for the docs.
I have gathered an inventory of mortgage docs that has been used (not
knowing which docs are active/inactive) however I am having a difficult
time obtaining the business/print rules that determine when a doc prints.
To print out the docs manually, there are over 7,000 different combinations
of conditions that determines which docs print and when, would prove to be
labor intense. Has anyone been through such a transition? If so to what
detail was your testing? Did you use a redlining software (which one)? Does
anyone in the mortgage industry use a document repository for document
change tracking?

Any information will be helpful. Please contact me offline, unless you feel
your experience would benefit the List.