Sender:
From:
Mimi Dionne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2005 15:20:10 -0600
Hi Lee,

I think I understand the issues you're alluding to--I've had the distinct pleasure (and education) to work in a law firm, myself.  As a former employee of such an environment, I'm rather excited to report that our Program Committee chair, John Isaza (attorney extraordinaire) and myself, alongwith our fine colleagues on the C'ee, including Mary Haider, ISG Asst. Chair liason, have indeed conducted this debate and resolved to the best of our ability to be more ISG focused--for every ISG!  We met recently in KC at ARMA HQ to hash out the particulars.  We certainly worked hard to integrate the ISG focus as much as possible; I maintain you will be pleasantly surprised.

I have no wish to begin a string of debates, so I won't wail, "Don't we all put our pants on the same way?", though at times I wonder...

:-)

Mimi Dionne