Sender:
From:
"Joseph R. DeLozier" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 08:42:08 -0500
As a brief introduction, I administrate/manage the Records Management
program for HSBC Bank USA, N.A.  I have been in this current position for
approximately one year and have been given the challenge along with a team
of people from Legal, Compliance, Finance, Audit, and Risk Management to
define our new scope of involvement as it relates to electronic records.
As the scope is defined we will of course need to indentify where we need
to make adjustments to our program to ensure compliance.

Thank you,
Joe

Joseph R. DeLozier
HSBC Bank USA, N.A.