Sender:
From:
"Starck, Brian" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 11:33:10 -0700
ARMA has a book Job Descriptions - A Guideline available on its bookstore website.  ISBN: 0-933887-12-4.  It was published in 1991 and I have had to change/update some of the requirements when posting for jobs, but it gives a good guideline of necessary skills for many different RM positions.  Might be a useful tool for you.

Brian Starck, CRM
Source One Management