Sender:
From:
"White, Bruce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 13:36:15 -0800
I started using Firefox a few months ago on my home PC after a great review
in the WSJ.  Easy to install and user friendly - I really love it.

Speaking of Firefox, today's Tip of the Day from PC Magazine
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1759,1758849,00.asp) discusses the top 15
web extensions available for Firefox users.  Some of them are extremely
useful.

Bruce L. White, CRM, PMP
Manager, Records Management
Sempra Global
619-696-4671
619-696-3104 - Fax
619-952-7145 - Cell

"Sempra Global is not the same company as the utility SDG&E or SoCal Gas,
and Sempra Global is not regulated by the California Public Utilities
Commission."