Sender:
From:
David Gaynon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 08:17:29 -0800
While I try very hard to avoid political debates on the list serve it is
difficult for me to understand how you could describe someone with no real
experience in either archives, records management, or the management of
large organizations as highly qualified to serve as Archivist of the US.

Dave Gaynon