Sender:
From:
Records Management <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 15:47:56 -1000
Aloha Pat!!

I hadn't planned on voting, but after checking the ARMA website and looking at
the various candidates, I was compelled to vote...

I would like to encourage others to look at the candidate profiles and make a
conscious choice as to the future leadership of ARMA.  With three candidates
for ARMA president, your vote could be the deciding vote as to whom is elected
and the future direction of the Association.

Thank you for the reminder...It surely gave me some "peace of mind" knowing
that I voted...

Brian

===== Original Message from Records Management Program
<[log in to unmask]> at 2/11/2005 9:17 am
Just a reminder that the ARMA election closes on February 16. Please get
your votes cast before then.

Patrick Cunningham, CRM

Brian A. Moriki
Records Management Officer
First Hawaiian Bank
808-844-3056
808-844-3494 (fax)

*The opinions expressed are entirely my own and not reflective of the views and policies of my employer*

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential information.  Any review, retransmission,
is prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please contact the sender
by replying to this e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments from
all computers without reading or saving the same in any matter whatsoever.