Sender:
From:
Bob Nawrocki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 20:27:18 +0000
The best book I've seen is Archives of the Ancient World by Ernst Posner.
The original book was done by Harvard University Press in 1972. I think it
has been reprinted. It may be my records management background but a number
of the facilities listed are more records center than archive.

Bob

Robert F. Nawrocki CRM
Director
Records Management and Imaging Services Division
The Library of Virginia
800 Broad Street
Richmond, VA 23219-8000
804.692.3505
Innovate and Infuriate - Mark Cuban
The best map may not guide you
You can't see what's round the bend - Jimmy Buffett - Pacing the Cage

My opinions are my own and not my employers.