Sender:
From:
John Guthrie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:42:04 -0800
For those listmembers who work in local government or other interested
parties, the city of Oceanside California has created and passed a Records
Management Ordinance. I spent more than a year working this through the City
bureaucracy but I believe it has been worth the effort. With this ordinance
in place we can officially put in place some of the pieces for our program
that have been missing.
The City of Oceanside Code may be accessed from our website at
www.ci.oceanside.ca.us and clicking on the City Code link, or by following
the link below. The Records Management Ordinance is in Chapter 2, Article
XVI.

http://library6.municode.com/gateway.dll/CA/california/171?f=templates&fn=de
fault.htm&npusername=10130&nppassword=MCC&npac_credentialspresent=true&vid=d
efault

John Guthrie, CDIA+
Records Manager
City of Oceanside, California