Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 13:17:19 -0500
From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:07:05 -0800, John Guthrie
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Thank you Laura and Peter for shrinking the original url. Guess it is about
> time for me to become familiar with the use of tinyurl and shrinkster
> utilities.

Shrinkster offers a neat extension. not only do they shrink the urls,
but they also offer the ability to track it ie you can track how often
the particular url was accessed.

for example the shrinkster for the OC ordinance has been accessed 11
times since I posted it

or here's another one on Feb 8th i posted a shrinkster url for a
Google search for records clerk description. that url has been
accessed 64 times

Peterk