Sender:
From:
Diane Carlisle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 14:44:09 -0600
Whenever you're looking for records management definitions, there are
two additional resources you should remember: ARMA International
publishes a "Glossary of Records and Information Terms" which is also an
ANSI/ARMA standard.

And, the ISO 15489 standard has definitions for many of these terms as
well. In fact, some of the ISO definitions are built around the core of
the ARMA Glossary.

Both of the above can be purchased through the ARMA online bookstore at
www.arma.org/bookstore