Sender:
From:
"McLallen, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 08:14:03 -0700
I don't know about anything online, but if you can find a copy of the sadly out-of-print book "Filing Dynamics" by Donald T. Barber and Dr. Mark Langemo - published in 1987 by Marsdale Publishing Co. - there isn't a better source that I have ever seen.

Both bookfinder.com and amazon.com show several copies available ranging in price from $4 to $25.

David McLallen
Records Manager
Boulder County CO