Sender:
From:
"Snudden, Bonnie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 08:40:51 -0700
The timing of this request is on line with our work.  Would you please share the same info to myself as well as Nanci to assist in this project adventure.  Please email directly to me also at [log in to unmask]
Thank you
Bonnie Snudden, Syncrude Canada Ltd
Information Management
Fort McMurray, Alberta