Sender:
From:
"Hilliard, Mary" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 11:44:38 -0600
Regarding requests to send this information directly to individuals, I
would suggest that such requests seem to be counterproductive to the
nature of this list - which is sharing of information with the list.  I
am another person who is interested in this information and I would
imagine that there are others on the listserv who might also have an
interest.

Therefore, if anyone does have good material to share in this vein, -
"We are interested in reviewing existing corporate policies and would
really appreciate if anyone could share their policies as well as offer
their wisdom on best practices, lessons learned and potential pitfalls."
- consider sharing it with the list, which would, of course, include the
original requestors.

Thanks,
Mary Hilliard, CRM
Records Management Officer, UT System Administration
210 West 6th Street
Austin, Texas 78701
512-499-4557