Sender:
From:
Sharon Blackstock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 11:17:37 -0700
Irene,
My department's intranet section (City Clerk's Office) includes a link to
Central Records, where employees can find an overview of the records
management program and further links to the retention schedule, recycling
program, public records request forms and fees, users guide to our imaging
system, and some Power Point presentations that have been used for training.
Does anyone look at this? Doubtful - I do a lot of "one-on-one" with small
groups of folks, but the info is available online and I can refer people to
it.

Sharon G. Blackstock, CRM
Central Records Administrator
Lakewood City Clerk's Office
480 South Allison Parkway
Lakewood CO 80226-3127
303-987-7091 (office)
303-987-7088 (fax)
www.lakewood.org

Lakewood's records management objectives: 1) Information is available when
needed; 2) Records of permanent value are preserved; 3) Non-permanent
records are destroyed per approved retention schedules; 4) Discarded paper
is recycled.