Sender:
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 09:24:22 +0800
From:
Grahame Gould <[log in to unmask]>
If you're not going to source these Standards in the US, I'd suggest you
check out Standards Australia!!  Although we're not a 1/3 of the US dollar.
We're not even 2/3rds anymore!

(I don't know if we have any stuff that'd help you, but if you're throwing
money away, we'll be just as glad to receive it as the Swiss.  Jesting
aside, Standards Australia work quite hard and have a good reputation.)

Grahame Gould
Information Co-ordinator
Shire of Wyndham East Kimberley
Australia
Web: www.thelastfrontier.com.au

This email may contain confidential information.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender.
The views expressed in this email may or may not be the official position of
the Shire of Wyndham East Kimberley.