Sender:
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 15:40:50 +0200
From:
alist132 <[log in to unmask]>
On 1/3/05 18:18, Don wrote:
>I'm looking for examples of records management humor to post on a new
>RIM related website I am developing.  I'm looking for jokes, cartoons,
>stories - anything you may have come across that you think records
>management professionals might find particularly funny.

I am surprised you have not come accross references to my site in list
archives. Perhaps you were searching with the wrong keywords. Anyway, here
they are:

For slogans and humour: http://www.archimac.org/Profession/Slogans.spml
For cartoons: http://www.archimac.org/Profession/Cartoons.spml

Regards,
BKA

Bekir Kemal Ataman, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Archives and Records Management
Marmara University, Istanbul, Turkey

ArchiMac BBS Sysop and Webmaster

<http://www.archimac.org/>