Sender:
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 08:53:55 -0700
Laura, it was a fun urmor while it lasted. Thanks for pointing this out (I
wasn't really worried). This information came in the form of a 5th
generation forwarded e-mail sent during the presidential race to point out
what would happen if Kerry became president.
Just proves  - don't believe politicians!