Sender:
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 09:40:25 -0700
From:
Rita Loughlin <[log in to unmask]>
There are two web seminars that I particular have an interest in relative to
some ARMA teaching that I'm doing.  Is there a way to view/see slides for
the IMAGING: AN OVERVIEW; MEDIA STABILITY: THE WHEN'S, WHY'S & WHERE'S; AND
STEPS TO SETTING UP A SUCCESSFUL RM PROGRAM.  Of course,  it would be great
if I could access this material today.

Thanks soooo much for your anticipated assistance.

R.C. (Rita) Loughlin
Records/Information Manager
Sproule Associates Limited