Sender:
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 10:54:43 -0600
From:
Gus Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Wow...must be a boring day for everyone!...all this talk about Texas and
softdrinks!

Well, it's raining here in usually sunny Florida....so I'm sort of on slow
mode myself and thought I'd chime in.

As for Texas...my wife is from Texas, also one of my very best friends who
still resides in San Antonio....and almost every potential mate prior to my
wife was from Texas (and don't tell my wife but couldn't count all of them
on my fingers and toes!???)....BUT...I once was overheard saying "You know
perhaps they could cut Texas off the states, drag it out to sea, and pull
Hawaii into it's place!" :-)  Oh wait now, I really like Texas OK...after
all some of the greatest Americans hail from there... (Kristofferson,
Willie, etc. ;-)

Hope you're all having a great day!  I'll do the same as long as my Texan at
home doesn't know I sort of dissed her beloved homeland!

Gus
Pensacola, FL (where a good day this year has been any day there wasn't 130
mile an hour hurricane force winds coming ashore!!!!)