Sender:
From:
"Cunningham, Ray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 11:04:16 -0600
I will admit that I am a bootlegger of Dublin Dr Pepper and have been
for almost 2 years. I resell in central Illinois all the Dublin DP
products - bottled DP (original cane sugar) t-shirts, cake mixes, bottle
openers etc.
I attended the 10 - 2 -04 festival last year. We are not allowed to have
more than 25 cases out of the distribution area but we have ways of
getting around that.

We sell over 250 varieties of soda in glass bottles and Dublin is one of
our best sellers. Mt Dew is #2 with cane sugar smuggled in from NC. We
are not allowed to advertise since we are out of the distribution area.

Moving records and cases of soda are similar.

If yall need Dublin DP in Chicago, let me know. Contact me off list.

Raymond K. Cunningham, Jr. CRM, CA