Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 14:06:54 -0500
From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Well it looks like the recent heavy traffic about Texas, Dr Pepper etc
has resulted in the usual spate of unsub messages to the listserv.

so for the benefit of all let us review the procedures

1. all listserv commands are sent to

In a message with a blank subject line

2. the listserv commands are as follows

set RECMGMT-L nomail

set RECMGMT-L digest

set RECMGMT-L mail

unsub RECMGMT-L

SEND only one command at a time to

you will receive a confirmation in return

Sending Unsub messages to the list itself result in nothing

IF you are having problems invoking a command then send a message to

this message will be delivered to Marc, Susan, or myself and we will
endeavour to assist you or solve your problem. However we can not help
you with your homework.

Now having reached the end of this message please remember to print it
out and post it somewhere in your office so you can refer to it in the
future.

now I await the onslaught of messages from folks who misread this message

peterk
ListPA
recmgmt-l