Sender:
From:
Sharon Blackstock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 14:42:54 -0700
Amy,
I have a similar problem with my IT regarding IntelliReach (except that we
have no $$ to buy anything so it's probably not a prob).  My IT dept is not
suggesting purchasing it, but I did get agreement to jointly sponsor some
email management training  this year between RM and IT and even before the
team has had one planning meeting, a team member from IT has suggested we
sign up for a webcast tomorrow at
http://www.intellireach.com/Company/events.htm

So, I signed up, but just in case it looks like "the answer to all our
prayers", thought I'd check it out with "youse guys".

Thanks in advance,
Sharon G. Blackstock, CRM
Central Records Administrator
Lakewood City Clerk's Office
480 South Allison Parkway
Lakewood CO 80226-3127
303-987-7091 (office)
303-987-7088 (fax)
www.lakewood.org

Lakewood's records management objectives: 1) Information is available when
needed; 2) Records of permanent value are preserved; 3) Non-permanent
records are destroyed per approved retention schedules; 4) Discarded paper
is recycled.