Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 16:40:05 -0500
From:
Dan Keldsen <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Hello to you Records Managers out there, I'm new to the list, although
not to RM, and am interested in picking your brains a bit.

I work at the Delphi Group, and Records Management systems and
practices are one aspect of content lifecycle concerns that we cover,
from both the business/need angle, and the technological solutions to
this issue.

We are curious as to what Records Management professionals' perceptions
are on a new category roll-up that we (Delphi Group) are investigating
at the moment, which we are calling 'Content Security' - a melding of
various aspects of content creation, re-use, destruction, and overall
content lifecycle management, with emerging information security
concepts and systems. We are primarily focused on digital/online
content at this time.

If you could take a second and pop over to the following survey URL,
and as appropriate, weigh in with your 2-3 cents, it would be much
appreciated.

http://www.delphigroup.com/content-security-survey-recmgmt

It's a quick survey, 5-10 minutes should be the maximum time needed.
Feel free to pass it on.

We're seeking input from all comers - those with content backgrounds,
records managers, knowledge managers, security, technical, business,
selling solutions, buying solutions - so that we can triangulate on the
interests in this area.

We will be releasing early response data to survey participants, and
this content will feed into a Content Security whitepaper which will be
freely available in the next few months.

Cheers,
and thanks for your assistance,
Dan
--
Dan Keldsen                      - [log in to unmask]
Delphi Group                     - www.delphigroup.com

Delphi Group, a Perot Systems Company, is a global business advisor and
strategic market maker focusing on the intersection of business and IT.

Participate in our Proving Ground on Information Architecture and
Taxonomy in Boston, March 22-24. -> Visit
http://www.delphigroup.com/taxonomy