Sender:
From:
Sharon Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 20:09:01 -0800
Interesting opinions and responses. So is it that we have yet to invent or
reinvent ourselves or is it that records management is just plain old not
sexy like IT?

Seems like we should all go to law school for the sake of credibility.

Rock on!
Sharon:)

Sharon Burnett
Seattle Washington USA

"Hey, I'm not a lawyer and I do not play one on TV. The opinions herein
expressed are mine and mine alone. Do not forward or cross post this message
without my express permission."