Sender:
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 09:34:50 +0800
From:
Grahame Gould <[log in to unmask]>
Imagine if we could make it policy that all records were provided on paper
and we didn't have to work on computers.  Wicked

Grahame Gould
Information Co-ordinator
Shire of Wyndham East Kimberley
Australia
Web: www.thelastfrontier.com.au

This email may contain confidential information.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender.
The views expressed in this email may or may not be the official position of
the Shire of Wyndham East Kimberley.