Sender:
From:
Nolene Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 14:25:52 -0800
I was using thermal paper for folder labels for a while, but noticed
that they faded within a year. The closer they were to the light source,
the faster they faded. Although my understanding is that it's the heat
and not the light that causes the problem.

Same goes for any receipts I get from stores. If it's an item with a
warranty, I always make a photocopy of the receipt to make sure it's
readable if I need to prove when I purchased the item.

Nolene Sherman
Records Manager - CJ Segerstrom & Sons