Sender:
From:
Anne Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 07:23:30 -0800
Does anyone have any good sources for a comprehensive
home office retention
schedule?  Not necessarily for a home-based business
office, but a regular
old family filing cabinet.  We are planning on making
a pamphlet to hand
out to employees for RIM month to show how relevant RM
is to every day
life.  A lot of the information I've been able to find
thus far has been
conflicting or superficial.
Thank you in advance!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!