Sender:
From:
"Yanaway, Dana E." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 10:32:33 -0500
hear, hear!!
I use many forums to broaden my knowledge of the RIM field as well as
other areas to keep a well rounded perspective on the world. This
listserv is a very large part of my education. Most discussions have
little to do with my world and so I rarely contribute but I find the
discussions enlightening regardless of their direct relevance to my
work.