Sender:
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 10:24:30 -0800
From:
"T. Swank" <[log in to unmask]>
What... no one likes F-L-O-R-I-D-A?

Being a Seminole, I can easily sing you a great fight
song (but I'll spare you).

Spring has sprung and (I hope) it has stopped raining!
We have beautiful beaches, hunting, fishing, racecar
driving, a really cool Mouse, and great teamwork
skills from all the hurricanes... the only downside is
that it seems everyone wants to move here when they
forget how to drive!

And do we have entertainment - Where else could I see
David Allan Coe tonight and Elton John tomorrow night?

--- Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Fairest state from sea to sea? Bill, that is quite
> the claim....

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.

Inspire the woman, impact the world.