Sender:
From:
Diane Dodge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 10:33:57 -0500
Hi Vladimir,

I recently performed some research on Disaster Recovery and found very
helpful information at the following websites:

http://www.umsystem.edu/ums/departments/fa/management/records/disaster/
(the University of Missouri)

http://www.drj.com/new2dr/model/bcmodel.htm
(the Disaster Recovery Journal)

I hope this helps!

Diane L. Dodge
Total Resource Management
510 King Street, Suite 300
Alexandria, VA

"Alfaro, Vladimir" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Records Management Program <[log in to unmask]>
03/19/2005 09:16 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Spam:RM Disaster Recovery Plans

Hello All,

I am looking for resources regarding the creation of a Disaster Recovery
Plan for Physical Records.  I have tried to google it, without much
success. Any assistance will be much appreciated....

Vladimir