Sender:
From:
"Tyler, Judy K Ms DACH-Ft Hood" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 09:38:51 -0600
With this thread (I've left the string on purpose), prior to being
elected as a Director of ARMA, I served on GRECO and members are needed.
You could be a great asset if you were to volunteer for this important
committee. As a member of GRECO (at least we did when I was on the
committee), we would get either advance notice or documents to review
affecting what was going on, on the hill.  Membership on the Committee
is necessarily policy setters, but more of the legs to get things done.
The use of members in the Beltway might better be utilized by going
through this committee.

Judy K. Tyler, CRM
Records Management Officer
Information Management Division