Sender:
From:
"Laino, Tony" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 11:59:48 -0500
The license should be read closely.  It may not discuss retention per se but
you should get a good idea of what the retention requirement might be. If
you cannot discern a retention requirement after reading the license, then
I'd recommend linking the retention of the software configurations and
source code to the retention requirement of the license itself.  Example:
Destroy 2 years after license expiration/termination.

Hope this helps.

Tony Laino, CRM, CDIA
Manager, Consulting Services
TAB Professional Services