Sender:
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 10:47:22 -0800
From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Peter,

While Calla no doubt appreciates your help. Can you make it a little
quicker next time? I mean really now, do you think a three minute
response is the bet you can do? We have come to expect better. I think
that after you ponder this you will realize your level of support is
failing. Maybe you have spring fever or something. We have no choice but
to let it slide this time. Next time......

Chris Flynn