Sender:
From:
Records Management <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 09:10:51 -1000
Aloha Listserv Members:

In browsing the List, I was saddened to hear of Bill Testerman's passing...He
was truly a dedicated records manager and advocate of ARMA.  As Region VI
Vice-President for many years, Bill was very helpful to the Hawaii Chapter and
did alot in developing the region.  Words cannot truly express what a profound
loss this is...

God bless his family at this loss...

Brian

===== Original Message from Records Management Program
<[log in to unmask]> at 3/18/2005 4:53 pm
For those of you who may not have heard, Bill Testerman died earlier this
week.  Below is information regarding the funeral services and notations of
two organizations to which those who would like to donate in lieu of flowers
may do so.

Funeral:        Sunday, March 20, 2004

Location:       North Coast Church
                1132 N. Melrose Dr.
                Vista, CA 92083

Should anyone decide to donate in lieu of flowers, here are two options
provided by the family:

                The Elizabeth Hospice
                150 W. Crest Street
                Escondido, CA  92025

OR
                The Senior Ministry
                North Coast Church
                1132 N. Melrose Dr.
                Vista, CA.  92083

I'm sure that those of us who were fortunate enough to know Bill will miss
his warmth, his kindness, his ability to motivate and his leadership
qualities.

Doug Allen, CRM, CDIA+

Brian A. Moriki
Records Management Officer
First Hawaiian Bank
808-844-3056
808-844-3494 (fax)

*The opinions expressed are entirely my own and not reflective of the views and policies of my employer*

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential information.  Any review, retransmission,
is prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please contact the sender
by replying to this e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments from
all computers without reading or saving the same in any matter whatsoever.