Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 08:54:47 -0500
From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 08:15:14 -0500, Piotrowski, Charles
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Questions to the group:
>
> Is this the mysterious PWC report of legend? Or is this something new?

Sounds like that same ol' PWC that we've all tried to find in the
past. I think most of agree that until we actually see a copy of the
"study" it is best to classify it as an RM myth.

The 'study' IIRC was originally done by Coopers & Lybrand back in the
1980s. The problem with contacting PWC is that we don't know which C&L
office originated the study. The big accounting groups' individual
offices tend to operate semi-autonomously. As a result this 'study'
may have been done by one office for a client and the report was not
saved.

maybe we should set up a reward for anyone who can actually produce the study

this NAGARA website says that a "1998 Coopers & Lybrand study"
http://www.nagara.org/rmbulletins/bulletin_2.htm

Also we don't know the title of the study
--
Peter Kurilecz
Richmond, Va