Sender:
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 10:41:34 -0500
From:
Carol asks a great question.   GRECO has been asked various times about
state involvement.   The problem is that the scope is too large for a small
committee of volunteers to grapple at the international level.   We advocate
state chapters taking the lead and following state issues, developing
comments, etc.   I think ARMA International would help in using the ARMA
platform to send official comments - but content would have to be developed
by the state chapters simply because ARMA does not have the budget to follow
all state initiatives.

Rae Cogar, Chair
GRECO