Sender:
From:
"mckinney, susan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 13:53:27 -0600
Folks:

ARMA is going be celebrating 50 years at the Chicago conference.  All
sorts of wonderful things are planned, and I hope many of you can make
it.

In celebration of our past, we will be having a history exhibit.  I hope
that everyone who is or used to be an ARMA member will look under their
beds, in the attics, closets, basements and anywhere else you might have
things that we can use for the exhibit.  If you find anything, please
see the information below.  And don't forget, photographs would be
great, too.  I know from experience that there are many of you who have
taken pictures at ARMA events in the past, so dig around and find them
and let ARMA International know about them.  ISG members - if you've got
pics from the ISG Mid-year meetings, give ARMA a call.  We are looking
for anything and everything.

Thanks.  If you have any questions, I can try to answer them.  Please
send them to me  (the questions, not the stuff) off-line at

By the way, the ICRM will be celebrating their 30 year anniversary.  Is
anyone feeling old besides me???

Call for Association Memorabilia

In celebration of our 50th anniversary, ARMA International is looking
for ARMA memorabilia that can be used to commemorate this special
occasion. The items may be used, for example, in commemorative artwork
or displays at conference.
If you have pictures of events, pins, apparel, or other trinkets from
past association (not chapter) conferences or seminars, please complete
the form at http://www.arma.org/conference/50/memorabilia.cfm and submit
it to ARMA Headquarters. We will contact you if we would like to borrow
your items.
Fondly,
Susan

Susan McKinney, CRM
Director, Records & Information Management
University of Minnesota
502 Morrill Hall
100 Church St. SE
Minneapolis, MN  55455