Sender:
From:
Information Co-ordinator <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2005 10:38:36 +0800
Yes, I thought it was an excellent read.

Grahame Gould
Information Co-ordinator
Shire of Wyndham East Kimberley
Australia
www.thelastfrontier.com.au

This email may contain confidential information.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender.

The views expressed in this email may or may not be the official
position of the Shire of Wyndham East Kimberley.