Sender:
From:
"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2005 18:36:44 -0400
Earl,

I'm a member of both organizations....However, I may be a bit unusual in
that my AIIM membership comes through my company's involvement as a vendor.
As for activity, although I was once very involved in AIIM, through the
Houston Chapter(now the Southwest Chapter), as what was a "Regional
Manager", and then on the AIIM Board, I'd have to say that my involvement in
ARMA has been far greater since the mid-1980s, than my involvement in ARMA.

Fortunately, I am in a situation now, where my involvement is well supported
by my employer.  That might not be the case if I were fully active in both,
since I do need to work for the company at least some of the time!!!!

Douglas P. Allen, CRM, CDIA+
Business Development Manager
Global 360
3103 Sasparilla Cove