Sender:
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2005 17:06:07 -0600
From:
Earl,

I have been involved with both ARMA and AIIM over the course of my 20 year
career.  Initially I was more involved with ARMA as I learned the basics of
RIM.  As technology entered and impacted the RIM field, I began to get more
from AIIM.  I am currently more involved in AIIM than ARMA.

TK (King) Train, CRM, MIT

Good morning ListServe,

I was just curious as to how many of you are members of both ARMA and AIIM?
I've been giving AIIM membership some thought, but would like to know how
other RM'ers view their dual membership.  For example, how active are you in
either organization?  Is that activity level in both memberships supported
by your employer?

Thanks.
Earl