Sender:
From:
Gerri Bradford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 16:41:45 -0600
Ana, please share as I am working on this also.

Thanks,

Gerri Bradford
Record Retention Manager
Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc.
75 West Center
Provo, UT 84601
801.345.3820 or 4522/4517

Do you have any policies or procedures on how you deal with your departing
employees records and also any policies, procedures or best practices on how
to deal with the records of those that have already left the company?  You
can respond directly to me. Thanks. Any information will be appreciate it.

Ana Aquino-Pérez
DOT Records Officer
4802 Sheboygan Ave Rm. 751
PO Box 7915
Madison, WI 53707
Tel.: 608-266-5290
Fax: 608-267-4892
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we
created them."