Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 20:37:21 -0400
From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
On Apr 5, 2005 6:29 PM, David Gaynon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I neither love nor hate technology, paper records or even
> metal filing cabinets and card files.  They are all tools to be evaluated
> by their ability to support my employer's mission.

here here with the emphasis on the word TOOLS . currently I am working
with a group that must be able to track a physical paperfile.we're not
talking about a large volume, but dollar value of each file
individually and collectively is worth millions. Electronic documents
would not work for them.

another group in the same project is just now trying to determine how
to set up their electronic folders.

so one is tracking paper and the other is capturing e-docs

now where did I put that toolbox.

--
Peter Kurilecz
Richmond, Va