Sender:
From:
Gerri Bradford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2005 13:06:06 -0600
As for my company, our general counsel finally noticed records
management and have been working with me to finally set schedules,
properly introduce it to the employees and get IT involved and working
"with" me to get both hard and soft copies of records compliant.  It has
really been a big help.  I have true backing now.

Gerri Bradford
Record Retention Manager
Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc.
75 West Center
Provo, UT 84601
801.345.3820 or 4522/4517

Hi folks.  I know this subject has been discussed ad nauseum at times,
but I
am in a pinch for some information rather expeditiously.  I need