Sender:
From:
Maarja Krusten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2005 17:42:45 -0400
Umm, my comment about my sis was linked to how well dedicated federal
employees do their jobs, Eva as a NARA employee being an example of
this.  Let's just say the subsequent comments being posted don't hold up
so well (well, I'll be direct - they sound silly), especially compared
to her and what she accomplished  and went through at the end of her
life.  Since the current thread has moved far astray and no longer deals
with business issues or the professionalism of archivists, historians or
records managers, so how 'bout posting further comments along the
current line with an OT advisory in the header?

K?
Maarja

The Olsen twins are a little too "clean cut" for this type of ad.  Of
course, there is a role in the world order for nice girls.

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM
Records Systems Manager; City of Reno

>>> [log in to unmask] 04/06/05 02:10PM >>>
What a relief!  I thought he was talking about the Olsen twins.